In accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) and the Provision of the Italian Data Protection Authority “Simplified Arrangements to Provide Information and Obtain Consent Regarding Cookies - 8 may 2014”, Sari srl provides you with the extended information notice relating to the cookies installed on the website www.sarisrl.com (Website).
What are cookies?
Cookies are data created by a server and stored in a text file on the hard disk of your computer, tablet or smartphone; they inform the website of your use of the website and your behaviour patterns and preferences.
Cookies may be stored permanently on your device and have a variable duration (so-called persistent cookies) or may disappear when the browser is closed or have a limited lifespan (so-called session cookies).
Cookies can be installed by the website you are visiting (so-called first party cookies) or may be installed by other websites (so-called third party cookies).
2. Provision of data
The provision of personal data with respect to the purposes outlined in paragraph 1, sub-section a) is obligatory and if it is not provided, Sari cannot proceed with contractual services requested. For the purposes detailed in paragraph 1 sub-sections b) and c), provision of data is free and optional and the use of such data is subject to consent. Denial thereof would not allow Sari to proceed with the indicated purposes.
- Browsing and Functionality cookies
Sari uses on the Website session and persistent first party cookies to ensure your safe and efficient surfing of the Website, to let you register and access your account, to let you perform your purchases.
As per section 122 of Legislative Decree n.196/2003 non consent is required to use these cookies.
- Analytics cookies
Sari uses on the Website persistent first party Google Analytics cookies to analyze accesses to the website and users’ behaviour.
As per section 122 of Legislative Decree n.196/2003 consent is required to use these cookies.
How to change cookie settings?
You may also object to cookies being recorded on your hard disk by setting your browser to disable cookies. Check here for the instructions of your browser:
- Internet Explorer (windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies)
- Chrome (support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
- Firefox (support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
- Opera (www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/)
- Safari (support.apple.com/kb/ph5042)
After doing so, however, the Website may not perform correctly.
Limits on communication and dissemination of personal data
Data collected by using cookies will be processed by
- Sari’s employees and collaborators appointed as persons in charge of the processing and data processors
- companies we trust to perform technical and organizational tasks on our behalf. By way of example: companies providing website services. These companies are our direct partners and perform the function of data processor. Their list is constantly updated and is available upon request by sending a notice to the address here below or mailing to email@example.com
Data collected by using cookies may be transferred abroad but will never be sold or disclosed to third parties or disseminated.
At any time you can require and obtain the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form, copying, updating, correction or integration, as well as blocking of data treated unlawfully according to the article 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003.
In any case, you will have the right to object to any processing of your personal data carried out for commercial information and marketing purposes overall and to object on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data for other purposes.
To exercise your rights, please send a notice to the data processor to the address here below or mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Controller and Data Processor
Via A. Bortolini, 5 32020 -
Borgo Valbelluna (BL) Italia